Online booking of Bharat Gas can be done from the official site of Bharat Gas. Here are the steps to order new cylinder request -
- Firstly log on to website of bharat gas http://www.ebharatgas.com/. Register and make an account with Bharat gas.By opening an account with Bharat gas you would be allowed to apply online for cylinders just by logging into the account.There would be application form available in the account Fill the application form with all the relevant information, then you will be receiving a call for the further processing of your gas connection request
- Secondly the form that has been filled online can be printed out and the individual can visit the nearest branch with all the required documents. The new connection will take around 3 to 5 operating days to get issued and delivered.After the online submission of the application for new connection, applicant will have to wait for the response.
- Once the response is received from the Bharat gas representative, you will be assisted to pick the nearest choice. You have to submit some of the required documents to complete new connection procedure.
For refilling of the gas cylinder one can call the nearest distributor, or can also make the online order booking.
List of documents to be submitted for the Bharat gas connection are follows
You can also apply for the bharat gas connection online but will need following documents for authentication.
- A photocopy of your ration card.
- A copy of your voter id car, passport copy as proof your identification.
- A copy of your electricity bill, telephone bill and a copy of your residential address.
- A copy of address proof or the house possession letters.
Now after submission of the above documents, your online booking application will be cross checked and then the new gas connection will be allotted to you.
Steps to be followed after gas allotment
- After the completion you will have to collect your Subscription voucher and domestic gas consumer card.
- The domestic consumer card will be useful at the time shifting the gas connection or at the time of termination of the gas connection.
Security Deposit for a Bharat Gas New Connection Booking
There is a certain amount of security that needs to be paid against the cylinder provided by Bharat gas. There are different charges depending upon the cities.
- For rural citizens Bharat gas charges security deposit of Rs.1500.
- Whereas for the citizens staying in the urban area needs to pay Rs 2500.
- Bharat gas charges extra if the candidate applies for the rubber tube, gas stove and even has to pay more for extra cylinders. The cost of the items like stove and tube might vary according the area where the customer is residing.